1 Bed House Camps Bay
Open plan house in Camps Bay
The one bedroom house is set in a large tree filled garden and is a short stroll to Bakoven beach and a 15 minute walk to Camps Bay beach and the village.
Features of the holiday house:
- One bedroom with a king size bed (new bed bought in 2023)
- 7,4 Square meters
- White marble en suite bathroom with a toilet (around the corner), basin and open shower. There is no door between the bathroom and the bedroom
- 3,5 Square meters
- Open plan lounge with 40″ smart TV, DVD, Netflix and a docking station. Great views with a fire place for winter and air-conditioning for summer
- 41,58 square meters
- Pierre Cronje dining room table that seats 6
- Open plan white kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob and stove with nice views. Juicer, nutribullet, air fryer and juicer.
Entrance hall/sun room
- Amazing views
- 5,4 square meters
Study / solarium
- Fantastic views
- 8 square meters
- Outdoor table that seats 6 with a view of the ocean and sunset
- Outdoor table under a pagoda
- Weber BBQ
- Air-conditioning in the living room, a fan in the bedroom
- Great views
- Complimentary fibre optic wifi with UPS (power back-up during power outages for the rooter and to charge devices)
- Built in water filter
- The studio apartment below is rented out separately. The house is totally private from the studio.
- There is a very popular deli/bakery and famous steak restaurant a short walk from the house
- For power outages (frequent in SA) – we offer solar and battery back-up
- Herb garden
- Video showing the walk to the beach: https://youtu.be/qhMY7QCSx5g?si=gSoLDUSAqcG65nNu
- Walking distance to most of these restaurants.