We offer a concierge service in Camps Bay which ensures that your stay in our luxurious apartments and villas is a memorable and comfortable one, and that every little detail is thought of.
From South African celebrity chefs to butlers, drivers, nannies, helicopter trips and in-house spa treatments, our wide range of highly discreet service providers have been sourced over many years. Guests can be assured that our concierge service is provided by highly trained and qualified professionals – professionals we have known and worked with for a number of years.
Our concierge service includes
- Local chefs who can be hired for intimate occasions, South African braai meals (BBQs) and breakfasts. For a list of chefs please visit www.campsbayapartments.com/chefs
- A shopping service is available to stock the kitchen before arrival. With the exception of the bars and restaurants, alcohol is not sold in Camps Bay. Shopping Service in Cape Town
- Staffing services can include personal butlers, nannies, extra housekeepers, beauty and massage therapists, personal trainers, tennis coaches, yoga instructors and drivers.
- We can arrange car, motorbike and scooter hire or a private jet or helicopter.
- A private tour can be arranged to explore Cape Town, or, if you prefer to meet other people, we can book a group tour. The most popular day trips around Cape Town are:
- The Winelands: Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
- Township Tours
- Walking tours around the city
- A trip to a Game Park – two hours from Cape Town.
- For the adventurous guest I can recommend tandem para-gliding or shark cage diving.
- Interested in Deep Sea Fishing visit https://www.deep-sea-fishing.co.za/
- Cooking courses can be arranged, either in the privacy of your villa or apartment or in the houses of the local chefs.
- Hiking on Table Mountain, mountain biking in the forest or a cycle tour through the city.