Have you ever dreamt about living by the ocean in Cape Town?
Why not ‘test stay’ now?
While it is possible to work from home?
A change of scenery will lift anyone’s spirits – now is the time to do it. We can offer you an apartment or house to rent in the up-market suburb of Camps Bay. Walking distance to the beach, coffee shops and restaurants.
10 Reasons to come and spend a month or so at one of our self-catering properties in Camps Bay:
- You can walk for free on the mountain, which is literally the back garden of Camps Bay. If walking / climbing down the mountain is not your thing, you can take the cable car down on weekends. I can recommend the top 5 routes to climb Table Mountain.
- When walking on the mountain and there are no other people around – you don’t need to wear a mask. So no need to breathe in your own stale breath or get a mash (mask rash). Please note that masks are compulsory when other hikers / walkers are around.
- No need for a gym as you can run / walk or cycle on the mountain or next to the ocean.
- If you are craving a good gym work-out, we can recommend amazing personal trainers, private Pilates or yoga instructors. You can train in the privacy of your house or apartment.
- The weather in Camps Bay is very mild. This winter, we have had sunny, warm weather 70% of the time. If it rains, it is mostly during the night. Since lockdown, the sunsets have been more spectacular then ever, due to lower pollution levels. Camps Bay is the perfect vantage point to watch the sunsets.
- Why not try cold water therapy and go for a swim in the tidal pool. This has many immune boosting benefits. Or go for a surf in Muizenberg, Llundudno or Glen Beach – depending on your competency levels.
- There are a host of restaurants, walking distance from our rental houses and apartments. We can also recommend who to use for take-outs. If you prefer cooking, we can endorse organic fruit, vegetables, eggs, almond milk, fresh bread etc deliveries. I can suggest a fantastic chef to come and cook for you in the privacy of your home, he is also very good at preparing vegan meals and super healthy dishes.
- All our properties are self-catering and therefore you have complete privacy and you do not need to share a pool or dining room etc with other guests.
We take Covid 19 seriously.
¨Deep cleaning after each departure and before each arrival.
¨The properties are left vacant 48 hours between bookings.
¨Face masks required by all staff.
¨Hand sanitiser available for guests and staff.
¨Continuous sanitising of common areas.
¨Staff required to regularly wash hands and sanitise.
¨Daily temperature checks for all staff.
- Camps Bay is one of the safest suburbs in the Western Cape. We have state of the art cameras which are monitored 24/7. The Camps Bay residents have their our own private security and a 24 hour emergency response number. This number covers crime, medical emergencies, etc.
- You will be supporting a local small business.
If you take responsibility for yourself, you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. – Les Brown