Totness Place is an affordable self-catering accommodation option in Camps Bay.
The apartment is North facing therefore there is never a deficiency of sun and light. While relaxing in front of the television or lying in bed you have a view of Cape Town‘s Table Mountain and Lion’s Head. The self catering apartment gives you the opportunity to enjoy home cooked meals or buy fresh bread, pastries, cheese and cold cuts from the deli close-by. There is a galley kitchen with glass shelves, a large fridge and freezer, washing machine, stove and hob and dishwasher. The main bedroom is very spacious and has parquet floors and large windows with a view of Table Mountain . The bathroom is newly renovated in white and black.
To walk to the beach and Camps Bay Village takes only 15 minutes or you can call an Uber for the 1.5 km drive. There is a famous steak restaurant a few meters away. Totness Place is set between Bakoven and Camps Bay beach, if you would prefer a smaller quieter beach Bakoven is perfect and only a 10 minute walk away. If you want to be where the action is – then Camps Bay is where you need to be seen. The MyCiti bus stop is 150 meters away and you can take the bus to the airport, or Cape Town city centre. There is another bus station a 15 minute walk away, where you catch the bus to Hout Bay or Seapoint.
Features the Totness Place self catering apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- The main bedroom has a king size bed and a view of Table Mountain
- The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Open plan lounge with TV, DVD and docking station. The lounge has a view of Table Mountain. A DVD library is available.
- Open plan dining room with a dining room table that seats 6
- Fully equipped kitchen with a stove/oven, large fridge, large freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Access Control
- Burglar bars all around
- The complex does not have a swimming pool
- 1.5 km’s or 15 minute walk to the beach (a choice of Camps Bay beach and Bakoven beach) and Camps Bay Village with a host of restaurants
- 100 meters to a convenience store/deli and famous restaurant (The Hussar Grill)
- 150 meters to the MyCiti bus stop which goes to the city
- Housekeeping at an additional charge
- Size: +/- 77 square meters
- A safe in the cupboard for passports, mobile phones etc.
- Built-in water filter in the kitchen for filtered drinking water
- Garage parking. There is ample parking outside the gate for visitors