Apartment to rent monthly in Camps Bay
Apartment for long term rental in Camps Bay
The apartment is North facing therefore there is never a deficiency of sun and light. While relaxing in front of the television or lying in bed you have a view of Cape Town‘s Table Mountain and Lion’s Head. There is an open plan kitchen, a fridge/freezer, washing machine, stove and gas hob. The bedroom is very spacious and has parquet floors and large windows with a view of Table Mountain .
To walk to the beach and Camps Bay Village takes only 15 minutes or you can call an Uber for the 1.5 km drive. There is a famous steak restaurant a few meters away. Totness Place is set between Bakoven and Camps Bay beach, if you would prefer a smaller quieter beach Bakoven is perfect and only a 10 minute walk away. If you want to be where the action is – then Camps Bay is where you need to be seen. The MyCiti bus stop is 150 meters away and you can take the bus to the airport, or Cape Town city centre. There is another bus station a 15 minute walk away, where you catch the bus to Hout Bay or Seapoint.
Features the Totness Place self catering apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- The bedroom has a king size bed and a view of Table Mountain
- The study has a view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Open plan lounge with TV, Netflix and docking station. The lounge has a view of Table Mountain.
- Open plan dining room with a dining room table that seats 4
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas hob, oven, fridge / freezer, washing machine.
- Access Control
- 1.5 km’s or 15 minute walk to the beach (a choice of Camps Bay beach and Bakoven beach) and Camps Bay Village with a host of restaurants
- 100 meters to a convenience store/deli and famous restaurant (The Hussar Grill)
- 150 meters to the MyCiti bus stop which goes to the city
- Housekeeping at an additional charge
- Size: +/- 77 square meters
- A safe in the cupboard for passports, mobile phones etc.
- Built-in water filter in the kitchen for filtered drinking water
- Uncapped fibre internet
- Garage parking. There is ample parking outside the gate for visitors