The Totness Place apartment is North facing therefore there is never a deficiency of sun and light. While relaxing in front of the television or lying in bed you have a view of Cape Town‘s Table Mountain and Lion’s Head. There is a large open plan kitchen. The bedroom is very spacious and has parquet floors and large windows with a view of Table Mountain .
To walk to the beach and Camps Bay Village takes only 15 minutes or you can call an Uber for the 1.5 km drive. There is a famous steak restaurant a few meters away. Totness Place is set between Bakoven and Camps Bay beach, if you would prefer a smaller quieter beach Bakoven is perfect and only a 10 minute walk away. If you want to be where the action is – then Camps Bay is where you need to be seen. The MyCiti bus stop is 150 meters away and you can take the bus to the airport, or Cape Town city centre. There is another bus station a 15 minute walk away, where you catch the bus to Hout Bay or Seapoint.
Features the Totness Place self catering apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- The bedroom is large and has a view of Table Mountain
- The study has a view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Open plan lounge with a view of Table Mountain.
- Open plan dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas hob.
- Access Control
- Beautiful communal gardens
- 1.5 km’s or 15 minute walk to the beach (a choice of Camps Bay beach and Bakoven beach) and Camps Bay Village with a host of restaurants
- 100 meters to a convenience store/deli and famous restaurant (The Hussar Grill)
- 150 meters to the MyCiti bus stop which goes to the city
- Size: +/- 77 square meters
- A safe in the cupboard for passports, mobile phones etc.
- Fibre internet.
- Garage parking. There is ample parking outside the gate for visitors
- It is a small, quiet complex with only 12 apartments with a green belt on one side and an office complex on the other.
- Developers have shown interest to develop the property which could double the purchase price.
- Levies: R3400
- Rates and water: R2300
- Electricity meter – Pay as you go
- Great rental income
Reviews from guests:
The flat is beautiful (nice view of the Table Mountain) and in a very safe neighborhood (safety precautions at home + security service in the streets). The supermarket next door was well stocked and was super useful for us.Elize had some great tips for us and was always available for questions – thanks for being such a nice host! 🙂
Enjoyed my stay in this spacious and clean apartment in a great location. The space receives a lot of natural light and there are some nice views from the kitchen and living areas up onto the mountain/the surrounding landscape.
The study area is a great bonus for those wishing to work during their stay and the backup power supply on the WIFI (during load-shedding) made this extra convenient.
Elize was a great host and was extremely responsive and accommodating. Thank you!
Elize is a great host and extremely responsive / accommodating.
Great location with easy accessibility via Uber to all of Cape Town.
Great location, clean and stylish.
Perfect for a long term stay or a quick holiday !
Elmar & Tina