How to book a villa or apartment in Camps Bay online
I have had many phone calls from people calling to say, they are on their way to the villa, that they have apparently rented in Camps Bay. Just to find out that we do not have a booking for them and they have paid someone to rent a villa or apartment at a rate that was too good to be true. Well, if it sounds too good to be true then, well, you know…
When you see a villa or apartment advertised on the internet, you can do the following:
Check if there is a Tripadvisor listing.
Call the number on the listing.
Pay with a credit card on a secure link.
If you have a bad feeling then follow your gut.
You will be able to establish if the rental company or agent has been in business for a few years or just started.
Check the villa or apartment on Google Maps and see if the telephone number corresponds.
The name of the bank account should correspond with the business name.
See if there is a land line number.
Check the reviews.
What is the quality of the web site. Someone trying to scam potential tenants will not have an expensive, comprehensive website.
Established property rental agents should have a social media presence. Check their Facebook and Titter posts. You can see on Facebook how long they have been around.
- Luxury villas and apartments to rent for the opening of the Zeitz Mocaa Museum
- The best way to explore the winelands in one day
- Seven of the best wineries that are slightly off the beaten track
- Big Five Stellenbosch Wine Estates
- Restaurants in unmittelbarer Nähe von unseren Appartments und Villen in Camps Bay
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town