My favourite active things to do in and around Cape Town
Cape Town is the perfect city to be active. If you drive around the Atlantic Seaboard or through the Cape Winelands on a weekend, it will be enough to make you feel very guilty. There are people running, walking, paddling, cycling every all around Cape Town.
My favourite active things to do in and around Cape Town:
Cycle from Camps Bay to Llundudno beach or Chapmans Peak just after Hout Bay. On weekends when I am feeling super energetic I might go down to Noordhoek. A good coffee stop is La Cuccina in Hout Bay.
Playing tennis with my friend, Melanie at Point Virgin Active or the tennis courts in Camps Bay. We have been known to play in extreme weather conditions but when the rain or cold gets too much we go for a coffee at the coffee shop at the gym.
Doing the Park Run at Greenpoint Park with Annamari. For a caffeine fix, we limp to Newport deli.
Climbing Lion’s Head with my friend Carla. The usual venue for post hiking coffee would be Vida E Cafe in Camps Bay.
Mountain biking in Koeberg Nature Reserve on the West Coast, Oak Valley in Grabouw or Coetzenberg in Stellenbosch.
Hiking in Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- Luxury villas and apartments to rent for the opening of the Zeitz Mocaa Museum
- The best way to explore the winelands in one day
- Seven of the best wineries that are slightly off the beaten track
- Big Five Stellenbosch Wine Estates
- Restaurants in unmittelbarer Nähe von unseren Appartments und Villen in Camps Bay
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town