My 3 favourite beaches in Cape Town
My favourite beach in Cape Town is exactly a 12 minute walk from my apartment in Camps Bay. It is the beautiful secluded Bakoven Beach. As there is no parking there is usually not many people and it is quiet and quaint.
On windy days in Cape Town the go-to beach is Clifton. You can rent a stand-up paddle board, play bats or just soak up the sun.
My favourite boogie-board-beach is Llandudno. Be careful of strong currents and don’t get in the way of the surfers.
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town