My favourite 3 new places in Kloof Street, Cape Town
One of the “must-see” streets in Cape Town is definitely Kloof Street, there are always new restaurants opening and a great buzz.
- Last night we had dinner at Black Sheep http://blacksheeprestaurant.co.za/ The girls had Seared Tuna with fennel puree and mash, the guys ordered Lamb Curry with flat bread and atchar. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. We spoke to the owner Jorge Silva who has worked in the restaurant industry in Chile, North America and South Africa. Jorge is extremely passionate about his new business.
- Vovo Telo means “grandfather’s place” in Portuguese. This is my favourite coffee shop in the V&A Waterfront and now one of my favourite places in Kloof Street. Their sandwhiches are scrumptious. http://www.vovotelo.co.za/
- Kinshop www.kinshop.co.za for amazing local art and designs. They have incredible jewelry on display and origami art by the awesome Kerri Muller.
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town