My favourite cultural things to do in Cape Town
I won’t say I am an extremely cultural person but I here is my version of my favourite cultural things to do in Cape Town.
Visiting Art Galleries in Cape Town. First Thursdays has become very popular in Cape Town. If you would like a weekend away or a Saturday drive to the country, I can highly recommend that you pop into my friend, Astrid’s gallery. The Gallery is at 32 Main Street Riebeek-Kasteel. While you are in Riebeek-Kasteel, have lunch at Mama Cucina. If you would like to join an art class, I can highly recommend that you contact Angela of Hout Bay on 082 572 9113 or Louis Van Rhyn of Bloubergstrand on 072 384 3434. If you would like to learn to draw or paint, the art classes at the Frank Joubert Art Centre are amazing.
Museum Nights in Cape Town offers free entry to a long list of museums.
The Book Lounge on the corner of Roeland and Buitenkant Street in Cape Town hosts many book launches and readings. Mervyn’s knowledge about books is amazing and he will always be able to find you that special book.
Our local theatre is Theatre on the Bay in Camps Bay, which we love as we can just walk there from our house. Although it is quite a small theatre, they have produced many famous musicals like Evita, Chess, Josef, Little Shop of Horrors, Sunset Boulevard etc. The Echo of a Noise of Pieter-Dirk Uys is currently showing.
- Luxury villas and apartments to rent for the opening of the Zeitz Mocaa Museum
- The best way to explore the winelands in one day
- Seven of the best wineries that are slightly off the beaten track
- Big Five Stellenbosch Wine Estates
- Restaurants in unmittelbarer Nähe von unseren Appartments und Villen in Camps Bay
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town