How the date for Easter is decided
Easter is the first weekend after the full moon which happens upon, or next after the 21st of March; and if the full moon happens upon a Sunday, Easter Day is the Sunday after.”
The 21st of March is the vernal equinox, the day on which the length of daylight equals the length of darkness
Using this method, Easter can only occur between the 22nd of March and the 25th of April.
All the staff at Camps Bay Apartments would like to wish you all a Happy Easter!
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town