Camps Bay’s name to change according to the EFF
The EFF of the Western Cape is calling for forty towns in the Western Province to be renamed to remove remnants of the colonial and Apartheid history.
Camps Bay is not named after a historic figure but they feel that Camps Bay was inhabited by the San and the Goringqhaique, and therefore Camps Bay should have a name which reflects that.
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town