Proposed Cape Town itinerary:
- A tour of the Peninsula and Boulders Pengiun Colony. Cape Point is situated 60 kilometers South East of Cape town. You can self drive or go in a group or private tour.
- Take the cable car up Table Mountain or hike up the mountain. I also propose that visitors do this at the beginning of their stay, as the weather in Cape Town can be very unpredictable and you might not get the chance again.
- Discover the city, have lunch in one of the cool restaurants in Bree Street, enjoy the vibe in Long street and walk through the Company Gardens.
- Wine tasting in Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
- Stroll through the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, take a picnic or enjoy pickled fish and malva pudding at the Kirstenbosch Tea Room.
- Take a Township Tour.
- Visit Robben Island and have lunch in the V&A Waterfront.