Mynt, the new restaurant in Camps Bay
Theo Pearson is the co-owner of Mynt, the new restaurant on the block in Camps Bay Village. His goal with Mynt is:
– to be affordable for the locals
– use the freshest ingredients
– to be the local “hangout” as Sandbar used to be.
Theo was the manager at The Grand next door when they opened in Camps Bay, he also co-owns Julep and Café Mojito in Long Street.
The menu offers:
Sandwiches from R50 – R85. Served with a salad or fries.
Burgers from R60 – R80. Served with a salad or fries.
Salads from R60 – R100
Appetizers e.g Nachos for R50.
Grilled hake for R75.
Pasta from R65 – R70.
Breakfast from R24 – R60
Win a breakfast for two by following us on http://twitter.com/elizesewell or liking our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/campsbayapartments
The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, 30 August 2013.
The voucher will be valid until 30 September 2013 and includes breakfast for two to the value of R60 each and coffee or tea.
Mynt – 31 Victoria Road, Camps Bay
Tel. 021 437 1765
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- Holiday Reading
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- Restaurant Review
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town