The best holiday apartments for rent in Camps Bay
If you are thinking of renting a self-catering apartment in Cape Town, Camps Bay is THE place to stay. There is a host of restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Camps Bay Village, two grocery stores, tennis courts, squash courts, a gy, theatre, parks, a tidal pool and amazing beaches. Camps Bay is framed with the mountains on the one side and the sea on the other. This prestigous suburb is quiet yet only a seven minute drive from the famous V&A Waterfront and the city. The MyCity bus service is available in Camps Bay and can be taken to the airport, Cape Town city centre etc.
Staying in an apartment gives you the privacy and flexibility to sleep when you want, have breakfast when you prefer and prepare your own healthy meals or snacks when you have had your fill of eating in restaurants.
Here is our pick of the best apartments to rent in Camps Bay:
– The Ebb Tide 1.5 bedroom apartment @ R4200 per night or a three bedroom penthouse apartment @ R5900 per night. Ebb Tide luxury apartments, situated opposite the sea in Victoria Road, Camps Bay and walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Offering breath-taking views and each apartment has a plunge pool, terraces, lift access into the apartment, is decorated to international standards, plasma televisions, UPS solar systems, 24 hour security, 3 gigs wireless internet free etc. Featured in the Wallpaper magazine. Housekeeping Monday – Friday and Saturday’s on request. The 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are not child-friendly and generally we don’t take children under 10 years of age. Address 143 Victoria Road. Website: www.ebb-tide.co.za
– The two bedroom penthouse apartment at Lion’s View @ R3900 per night. The penthouse apartment has its own separate entrance, two luxurious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge and fully equipped, open-plan kitchen, balcony with solar heated plunge pool, views and wireless internet (1 gig free per day) Housekeeping Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. Address 4 First Crescent. Website: www.lionsview.co.za
– If you are looking for a budget accommodation in Camps Bay, I can recommend the two bedroom self-catering apartment in Totness Place @ R990 per night and sleeps 2 adults. Situated 1.5km’s from the beach and Camps Bay Village, 200m from a convenience store/deli and famous steak restaurant and MyCity bus stop. Housekeeping at an additional charge if required. Minimum booking of 5 nights. There is a ipod docking station, uncapped internet (line speed 2 Mb/s), dishwasher and washing machine. There is no balcony or swimming pool. Tripadvisor reviews: http://bit.ly/WxFi8s Website: http://www.campsbayapartments.com/accommodation/totness-place/
Whatever your choice of holiday apartment to rent in Camps Bay, be it luxury or budget accommodation, enjoy your stay in our beautiful suburb!
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- Holiday Reading
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- Restaurant Review
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town