Totness Place, affordable Camps Bay accommodation.
- Pool No
- View Yes
- Beach Distance1.2 kilometers
Totness Place is one of the most affordable self-catering accommodation options in Camps Bay.
The Totness Place accommodation features:
- 2 Bedrooms.
The main bedroom has a king size bed and a view of Table Mountain.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Open plan lounge with TV, DVD and docking station. The lounge has a view of Table Mountain.
- Open plan dining room with a dining room table that seats 6.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a stove/oven, large fridge, large freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Access Control.
- Burglar bars all around.
- No swimming pool or balcony but there is a large communal garden.
- 1.5 km’s or 15 minute walk to the beach (a choice of Camps Bay beach and Bakoven beach) and Camps Bay Village with a host of restaurants.
- 100 meters to a convenience store/deli and famous restaurant (The Hussar Grill).
- 150 meters to the MyCiti bus stop which goes to the city.
- Housekeeping at an additional charge.
- Size: +/- 77 square meters
- A safe in the cupboard for passports, mobile phones etc.
- Built-in water filter
- Garage parking
The apartment is North facing therefore there is never a deficiency of sun and light. While relaxing in front of the television or lying in bed you have a view of Cape Town ‘s most famous mountain. The self catering apartment gives you the opportunity to enjoy home cooked meals or buy fresh bread, pastries, cheese and cold cuts from the deli close-by. There is a galley kitchen with glass shelves, a large fridge and freezer, washing machine, stove and hob and dishwasher. The main bedroom is very spacious and has parquet floors and large windows with a view of Table Mountain . The bathroom is newly renovated in white and black.
To walk to the beach and Camps Bay Village takes only 15 minutes or you can call an Uber for the 1.5 km drive. There is a famous steak restaurant a few meters away. Totness Place is set between Bakoven and Camps Bay beach, if you would prefer a smaller quieter beach Bakoven is perfect but if you want to be where the action is – then Camps Bay is where you need to be seen. The MyCiti bus stop is 150 meters away and you can take the bus to the airport, or Cape Town city centre. There is another bus station a 15 minute walk away, where you catch the bus to Hout Bay.
8 Totness Place
15 Totness Avenue
ARRIVING FROM THE AIRPORT / N2:
• Exit Airport – Direction N2 Cape Town
• Follow N2 Stad/City signs
• 13.4 km: M3 Muizenberg, Rhodes Drive turn off is to the left. Keep going straight.
• 14.1 km: Groote Schuur Hospital on right. Stay in the middle of the lane and follow N2 City, Foreshore, Seapoint signs
• 17.8 km: Herzog Blvd, Paarl, City/Stad, N1 turn off to the left.
• Continue on M6 to waterfront
• 19.5 km: Traffic light. Coen Steytler Avenue. Waterfront turn off is to the right.
• Continue in direction of Camps Bay/ Cableway, M62
• The road becomes Kloofnek Road
• At the top of the mountain, at the circle, continue on towards Camps Bay.
• Follow Camps Bay Drive down the mountain towards the beach
• After Fulham road (on the left) turn left at the Hussar Grill/Seven Eleven into Rottingdean Rd and then first left into Totness Avenue. It is the 2nd apartment block on the left. Parking available in front of the building. Buzz no. 8 at the small gate.
Totness Place is charming, affordable, cozy and a second home. Stunning décor and underplayed by the host. Great location close to a supermarket and amazing steakhouse. Super hospitable from ride to/from airport to greeting and instruction manual, also very responsive to any questions. You will love staying here !