Luxury studio apartments 70 meters from Camps Bay Beach
- Area 56
- Pool Yes
- View Yes
- Beach Distance70 meters
Luxury studio apartments 70 meters from the beach and Camps Bay Village.
- The apartments are between 45m2 & 57m2
- All these luxurious studio apartments are sea facing
- Each studio apartment has an outdoor area.
- Children 14 years and older accepted
- 47 inch television with DSTV
- Sound bar with CD/blue ray and Bluetooth
- Digital safe in each apartment
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fully air conditioned
- Selection of pillows available
- Bathroom amenities including soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
- Full bathroom including bath and shower
- Bed configuration, choice of either king or twin
- Finest linen and towels
- One complimentary parking bay per apartment
- Gym in the complex
- Communal swimming pool
- Daily housekeeping excluding public holidays
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is a shower room and luggage facilities, should you wish to arrive early or leave late
- These luxury apartments are situated 70 meters to the beach and a short stroll to the Camps Bay Theatre. The restaurants, bars, coffee shops and grocery store is walking distance from the apartments.
- The studio apartments boast a five star rating
- Complimentary ice available from the onsite ice machine
- Wifi available
Camps Bay Village is probably the most popular suburb of Cape Town. You can walk to the most happening places in Camps Bay from the studio apartments and there is also a MyCity bus stop close by as well as a taxi service. Car rental can also be arranged.
There are at least four spa’s walking distance from the apartments and there is a choice of many more in Cape Town.
If you are looking for a active holiday, Camps Bay is the perfect place. Run or walk along the promenade, play a game of tennis or squash at Camps Bay sports club or hire a bicycle. On wind-free days, stand-up paddling boarding is very popular in the bay. Hike up Lion’s Head or Table Mountain, or better still, paraglide down Lion’s Head or Signal Hill. Glen Beach, situated between Camps Bay and Clifton is a popular surf spot. If you are brave enough to face the cold water, go for a long swim or paddle around in the tidal pool on Camps Bay beach.