5 Fun things to do in Cape Town this winter
5 Fun things to do in Cape Town this winter:
– Play board games at The Big Box Café. They started their first board games shop in France and now you can experience it in Cape Town. Enjoy playing the old trusted board games or try one of the latest games available.
18 Roeland Street in Gardens
– We all enjoy eating great food when it is cold outside. Why not improve your cooking skills. Ginger and Lime offer amazing cooking courses. Here are the options for July. The rate includes drinks and all the recipes.
• Tues 3 July Italian/ Mediterranean R695 6.30pm
• Tues 10 July French Cuisine R695 6.30pm
• Tues 17 July Winter Warmers R695 6.30pm
• Thurs 19 July “Plant-based Small Plates with Nathalie Larson”
• Tues 24 July Plant-based with Arabella Parkinson R695 6.30pm
• Thurs 26 July Autumn Harvest Supper Club R925 6.30pm
• Tues 31 July Easy Entertaining R695 6.30pm
Ginger and Lime is located at 2B Ave Disandt, Fresnaye, Cape Town.
– Looking for the freshest ingredients to whip up the amazing dishes you learnt to make? The OZCF Market Day is next to the V&A Waterfront on the Mouille Point side every Saturday. They sell organic fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, flowers, plants etc. Or enjoy breakfast or lunch there. A recommendation is to go early as it can get super busy.
The market is located in the Granger Bay site, next to the V&A Waterfront.
– If you would like to host a dinner party but don’t have the time to learn to cook, we have a list of recommended chefs who will come to your house or apartment and cook up a storm. Rates vary per chef and what your requirements are.
– After all the eating, you need to walk off the calories. Melanie offers informative and fun walking tours in and around Cape Town CBD. For the fit and eager you can walk as far down as District6 Museum and up into the Bo-Kaap. Melanie will happily do a private tour for you at R550 per person and requires a minimum of two people but maximum 10.
Contact Melanie at +27 82 351 6135 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookworm Weekend
- Friday Camps Bay Villa of the week
- Friday Villa of the Week
- Holiday Reading
- House for sale
- Houses for sale
- Monday Holiday Movies
- Monday Movies
- Restaurant Review
- South Africa
- Special deal
- Thursday Photogenic Camps Bay
- Top Camps Bay Tips
- Top Cape Town Tips
- Tuesday Holiday Tunes
- Tuesday Tunes
- Wednesday What's Happening in and around Cape Town
- Wednesday What's happening this Week?
- What's Happening in Cape Town